Support Provider Compensation Policy and Procedures
- Support providers are paid for five (5) hours of direct and indirect support per month for each participating teacher assigned, up to forty (40) hours per year per participating teacher assigned.
- Support providers are paid at the XTP earning code hourly rate.
- Monthly compensation for mentoring is dependent upon the following conditions:
- For each month that support providers meet all of the conditions for compensation, they will be paid for the full 5 hours of support.
- For each month that support providers do NOT meet all of the conditions for compensation, they will not be paid for that month.
- Support providers are paid at the XTM earning code hourly rate for all required evening trainings.
- Support providers who do not complete a timecard by signing in at the training will not be paid for that training.
- Mentoring hours will be paid on the month end paycheck following the month of support.
- Training hours will be paid monthly on a separate paycheck on the 10th of each month following the month of attendance.